The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Looking for something that plays for the whole room (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8170 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Hi Frank!

Thanks for pointing out the PR "VALUE" in the MD routine. If there is enough space, I have used as many as 20 kids!!

Glad you like my routine!

But, what the heck is a "d******s" ??? (heehee)
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
solidoak
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of solidoak
Richard Osterlind has a brilliant routine for his "Transparent Forces" that can use up to 7 spectators. Talk about packs flat and plays big!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3133 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Jun 25, 2019, solidoak wrote:
Richard Osterlind has a brilliant routine for his "Transparent Forces" that can use up to 7 spectators. Talk about packs flat and plays big!

Thanks for the suggestion I know that Richard is an amazing mentalist but unfortunately I'm not really the mentalist type meaning that it wouldn't suit my performance style.
I appreciate your reply though as other people who read the thread might well be mentalists so what might not suit one performer might be brilliant for another Smile
mrsmiles
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of mrsmiles
Here's another suggestion Warren (already made 3 in an earlier post), 'The Bigger Finish' by Jay Sankey plays well.
mrsmiles
(UK)
Paul V
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Paul V
If I was in that situation and asked to perform for the whole room, I would probably go with Gazzo’s Tosses Out Deck. I love the Effect because it involves at least 6 people that could be picked randomly to cover the room, it has the opportunity to add elements of comedy & it’s quite a stunning effect 😊
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Looking for something that plays for the whole room (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL