The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » "Full Circle" instruction booklet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JeffHall
View Profile
Regular user
Davis, California
161 Posts

Profile of JeffHall
I have the Full Circle companion video and I would like to find the book. Where can I find it?

Thanks,
Jeff
Ian Richards
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of Ian Richards
Hi Jeff,

I do not know if there ever was a book. The explanation of the routine is given on the video (that I have). John Guastaferro, who performs and explains the routine on the video that I have, is a member of The Magic Café. His user name is John G. Perhaps a PM to him would get the information that you need?

Good luck,
Ian
ChinaMan
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of ChinaMan
Hi JeffHall,

Try Mystic Magic at http://www.mysticmagic.net

I hope this helps.
Barrett_James
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern Arizona
242 Posts

Profile of Barrett_James
Hmmm, no post since 2004. Anyways, not sure that their is a book, John G quotes his sources during the teaching portion of the video as it seems he and Rick C pieced the routine together a sort of 'summa' routine, you know summa this summa that <grin>. The video is made quite well, other than it would have been nice to have a few close-ups during the teaching phase but that's my ONLY complaint. Its an awesome routine, comes with all the necessary props, packs small-plays big, and you may still be able to get it directly from Rick C (he a member of the Café).
"...let us now rejoin our foolish friends and commence the book properly." G.H.
Darren Kidby
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
291 Posts

Profile of Darren Kidby
Great routine.

Highly Recommended

Darren
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » "Full Circle" instruction booklet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL