The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Drive You Nuts 🥜 (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

equivoque
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of equivoque
Https://www.watsonkennedy.com/?s=Erase+
I found these and they make a nice final load for mini chop cups. They are only three dollars apiece but shipping is a bit pricey. Five with shipping cost me $25. The company is a pleasure to deal with and they arrived in three days. Keep in mind, that they are erasers, so they will pick up few black marks here and there. This can easily be wiped off. I am not saying that they were as good as the $12 version, but they do not compress have a nice weight to them and do not talk. Like many others that I have seen, I use the line, “some people say you have two balls…” Generally, somebody with a dirty mind picks up on this and makes a comment. Then I say, “this is a family show, maybe I should’ve said, they say, you have an extra ball…” The thing that I like about this is that you are not telling jokes since the other person is the one who makes the double entendre out of it. When I produce a large Blueball it gets an extra laugh. Then, I say “you’re driving me nuts...” and produce the walnuts.

I am certain that others have also done this, so I do not claim that this is an original routine. I do, however, find that it works nicely.
Jay
View Profile
Elite user
Northern New Jersey
406 Posts

Profile of Jay
Nice find! These are the ones I use for my mini chop cup routine. These are made by a magician specifically.

https://www.amazekids.com/magic/gags-for......-Walnut/
equivoque
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of equivoque
I am certain that those are a superior product (knowing wacko), but for the price...
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I use Randi Rain's version of the prop walnut. Nice soft foam, doesn't talk, and only $7.00 a pair (plus shipping - the more you buy the less the shipping per items figures to be).

http://www.raincloudmagic.com/foam-props/
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Drive You Nuts 🥜 (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL