The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Biblical words for Stegosaurus (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Deckstacker
View Profile
New user
Cherry Valley, CA
61 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
I don't know if anyone here would like to try using Phill Smith's "Stegosaurus" with a biblical/religious slant, but I recently spent an hour poring over Phill's list of stego words with that in mind and came up with the following list. It's not ideal, I know, but perhaps someone may find it useful. Hope so. (And yes, I know, "limbo" does not actually appear in any common translation of the Bible, but I liked it better than "holly" or "young," which were the only other choices I found that even came close to working.)

0. limbo 1. bible 2. linen 3. ghost 4. bosom 5. omega
6. myrrh 7. judas 8. groom 9. nails 10. pagan
11. bride 12. psalm 13. oasis 14. mercy 15. bread
16. skull 17. cubit 18. thorn 19. abide 20. shall
21. tithe 22. torah 23. sheaf 24. rabbi 25. saint
26. truth 27. cross 28. dwell 29. reaps 30. teach 31. straw
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
596 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
I was not familiar with Phill Smith's "Stegosaurus" so I looked it up and it's a download on Penguin for a super reasonable price for what seems like an amazing mind-reading routine/method. I may just make the purchase so I can try your list of words. Thanks so much for sharing this!
Jamie Doyle

jamiedoyle.com
Deckstacker
View Profile
New user
Cherry Valley, CA
61 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
Jamie, I'm certain you'll love the whole 3-part routine as presented in the video and the pdf, especially the third effect, which can seem downright miraculous! I also like the fact that the whole thing can be done with "humble," homemade props. Perhaps you'll decide to share your unique, personal spin on the effect here after you develop one, as I'm sure you will. (smile)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Biblical words for Stegosaurus (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL