The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Deck with the same Double Face cards throughout (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DaveGripenwaldt
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of DaveGripenwaldt
I have an idea that would require a deck that would spread face up as, for example, all 5C on one side and flipped over would spread all 10H. Does anyone put out such a thing already?

Or....A deck with all the cards having the same two cards vertically split on the face so it would spread differently left to right / right to left would work too.

Seems like I'm getting into custom printed deck territory here, but I thought I'd ask...does either of the above exist?

Thanks in advance for any direction.
Blondin
View Profile
New user
Oxford, England
61 Posts

Profile of Blondin
Dave
I believe that Piatnik produce such a deck as a standard sales item. At least, they did in the past as I have a deck which has standard faces on one side and when flipped over shows all 10D. The problem of course is that they are Bridge size rather than Poker size cards. Tommy Wonder didn't seem to mind as he used Piatnik cards a lot!
Geoff
DaveGripenwaldt
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of DaveGripenwaldt
Thank you, B...I came across those a while back. It is close but I need a deck that shows a single, different card on both sides. So, spread and you see all 10D. Flip, spread and you see all 5C...or whatever. No need to show a side with what looks like a full deck mix.

Thank you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Deck with the same Double Face cards throughout (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL