The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Sleights that wont fool anyone (26 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Ben Bob
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Ben Bob
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2019, Harry Lorayne wrote:
Most often it's the performer, not the actual "move." I've personally never had a problem with most mentioned here - certainly not with The Flushtration Count or the Turnover Change. And I'll feed my ego a bit - I sure as heck have never had any problem with my own stuff - The Halo Cut, The Status Quo Shuffle, The Lorayne Force, A Sweet 4-Card Change, the Take Five action, The Ultra Move, my Angle Spread, Spread Control, Universal Reversal, Utility Mixer, Salt-Less, The Great Divide, Hindu Shuffle force of TOP card, and etc. Ya' gotta' start reading the good stuff, Guys!!

Agree with your opinion.
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
Problem is that usually you don’t know when you have any problem. Most people are polite.
Mr Salk
View Profile
Elite user
Tied to
482 Posts

Profile of Mr Salk
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2019, Rachmaninov wrote:
Problem is that usually you don’t know when you have any problem. Most people are polite.

This is why you should always run your set thru children, drunks and A Holes.

Rupert Pupkin
View Profile
Inner circle
1105 Posts

Profile of Rupert Pupkin
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2019, Mr Salk wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2019, Rachmaninov wrote:

This is why you should always run your set thru children, drunks and A Holes.

That's my favorite Tom Waits song.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Sleights that wont fool anyone (26 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL