The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello From Sacramento (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

clars
View Profile
Regular user
Folsom Ca
103 Posts

Profile of clars
I have been on this board for years. Magic hobbyist. I live in Sacramento. I have a very busy work schedule, so I can't join a local club and make the meetings. Looking for people in the area that possibly meet at a restaurant, or local magic hangout, that I be able to attend. Thanks
gomerel
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of gomerel
Welcome! I will send you a message. Lots of magicians hang out at Grand Illusions on Saturday afternoons. I only do at their once a month magic party.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3647 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Clars

I'm from Elk Grove and I'll second gomerel's vote for http://www.grandillusions.com

Good people and a great place to pick up supplies. Be sure and sign up on the mailing list for the news on when there will be @ once a month Magic Saturday as well as other Magic news. (Steve does not over do the emails). The Magic Saturday gathering would be a great place to meet other Magicians to see who is into similar stuff to you. Magicians do a lot of casual performing there. Be sure and bring something to show if you like that sort of thing. (Not everyone performs and there are Some lay folks there.)

What kind of Magic are you into? Have we met? ( I'm older than the photo would indicate )

In the meantime, there is plenty of fun and diversion right here.

-Mary Mowder

-
Ironjim
View Profile
New user
Northern Ca
51 Posts

Profile of Ironjim
Hey Clars,

I'll third Grand Illusions, great place to hang out. I'm just north of you - feel free to PM me.
teenagelabotomy42
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of teenagelabotomy42
Welcome! Hope you find people to hang out with. What kind of magic do you like?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello From Sacramento (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL