The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Best ONE deck you do as I do (YDAIDO) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

asanghi
View Profile
Loyal user
Nairobi, Kenya
269 Posts

Profile of asanghi
Hi folks. I’m looking for a one deck YDAIDO in terms of an interesting / philosophical presentation. Any guidance? I found this thread which has an excellent bibliography but doesn’t mentuon whether the routine is the standard 2 deck one, or of it can be performed with 1 deck (http://magic.about.com/od/libraryofsimpletricks/ss/012207do.htm).

My requirement is the latter (only 1 deck) + with an interesting presentation.

With gratitude,
A/
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3238 Posts

Profile of warren
Balducci as I Balducci by John Carey is a nice simple do as I do that uses just one deck as for an interesting presentation that is down to the performer, think of the term often used by magicians " make the effect your own " your not going to do that without coming up with your own presentation.
stickmondoo
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of stickmondoo
John Carey has loads of good one deck do as I do. My Fav for presentation by John is Think and Sync. Steve Beam has a very cool one deck version in his Semi-Automatic Card Tricks vol 11 called Club Sandwich which has a crazy visual ending.
Rupert Pupkin
View Profile
Inner circle
1167 Posts

Profile of Rupert Pupkin
Ose's handling from the Vernon Book of Magic is a good starting point.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Best ONE deck you do as I do (YDAIDO) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL