The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Piracy and Magic (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan Marsh
View Profile
New user
Orlando, Florida
2 Posts

Profile of Nathan Marsh
Hello There,

I recorded some thoughts after my first time having a product ripped off, touches both on some of the practical implications of rampant pirating in magic, but also about the kind of culture we want to create within magic:

Best Regards,

Deckstacker
View Profile
New user
Cherry Valley, CA
68 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
Nathan: I could not agree more with all that you have said. I am also somewhat saddened to note that it's been well over a month since you made this, your very first post on the Café apparently, and that I am the first to respond to it. I can only think that everyone here is so frustrated and feeling burned out on the subject that they have simply given up trying to do anything proactive about the piracy that costs us all so much. Just now while writing this I thought of some of the campaigns that Consumers Union has mounted over the years by way of consumer advocacy and righting wrongs in the marketplace, and as a long-time subscriber to Consumer Reports Magazine, I plan to seek their advice on the subject. Wish me/us luck!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Piracy and Magic (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL