We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tony Chris (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
388 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
Hi guys,

Does anyone know what happened to Tony Chris?
He was pretty active some years back, had a major Magickr thing upcoming bit since then...
Radio silence, wanted to order a change bag and it wasn’t available anymore with no date given as to when it would.
Always thought he was a good guy.
Would hate to learn he’s in bas weather.
Thanks
xxx Morgaine
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Good question Morgaine. And you're right...radio silence.

I too love his work and miss his presence.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
I know Tony going back roughly 20 years now and am the special guest that appears on his change bag video - which we shot in his living room late at night back in 2011. I moved away from Vancouver around that time, and he and I fell out of touch.

Back in the day, there were two Magic shops in Vancouver that were two blocks from each other. I worked the one, and the other was owned and run by a mutual friend of ours - Brian Matlin. Tony would occasionally fill in at Brian's shop and I would often drop in to visit with him when he was working and he would like-wise come and visit at my location periodically. He was always a pleasure to speak with and is a real gentle-natured and kind-hearted soul.

I too, would like to know what's become of him and hope that everything's fine. I do know that he is a dedicated family man and that he was in high demand and very busy with his children shows. I'm hoping that this is all it is. Maybe Christopher Taylor can shed a little light on the situation; they are close friends and live close to one other. I don't know if that's still the case, but if anyone knows if Tony's ok, it would be Christoper for sure.
Magic which awakens and nourishes the divine spirit in man encourages the growth of true humanity, in contrast to the materialistic outlook which binds man to the earth.

kOnO
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of kOnO
Check out Tony's website

http://tonychrismagic.com/index.html

has contact info if you want to e-mail him

kOnO
It is a lot easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
Waters.
View Profile
Special user
647 Posts

Profile of Waters.
On the heels of Sudo’s comments on another thread, I bought an item from Tony. I purchased from his site and followed up with an email but he had not responded. If anyone knows any other info, I would appreciate it. I hope he is still operating his site and following through with orders.

Regards,

Sean
Follow the link...
www.experience-architecture.com
snm
View Profile
Elite user
417 Posts

Profile of snm
Sean, did you ever receive your order?
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
738 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
Hi everyone,

Tony is a dear friend and has gone through a tough year with a divorce.
As a close friend I too had not heard from him in a long time, but just the other day he reached out.
He's in a much better place now and life is getting to be good once again.
Saen, if you still haven't received your order I'm certain it can be resolved.
I'm curious what you ordered Sean, maybe send me a PM with the particulars and I will try my best to help.
Tony is a stand-up guy with a heart of gold and if he missed an order it would kill him inside.

Tony is actively pursuing an acting/stuntman career and the focus appears to be less on magic.
It would be a huge loss for our community if he should give up on magic, so I have my fingers crossed he will continue to do magic.

Sincerely,

Shawn
DrIlluminatus
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of DrIlluminatus
Great guy! I wish him the best in whichever direction he goes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tony Chris (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL