The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » IT - Spider Web (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Lucas
View Profile
Special user
TX fornow- MemberMagicCastle'65-'88
737 Posts

Profile of Richard Lucas
Is there anything new with this IT Spider Web being sold by Tricks4Sale? Comes in 8' strippable lenghts, does not state how many, but it is "loosened for easy stripping".

Any help here Gents?
"The only difference between a Card Cheat and a Magician is that the Magician shows off.".......... Jay Ose 1965

Dicklucas
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I'd tell you that if you're willing to strip your own IT, you should just get some women's nylons or other thread which comes on huge spools for a few dollars. The only reason to buy IT from a magic dealer is if it is prestripped, or special in some way.
Richard Lucas
View Profile
Special user
TX fornow- MemberMagicCastle'65-'88
737 Posts

Profile of Richard Lucas
Jordini,

I do buy wn in spools, no problem. This "spider web" seemed to be something new - I am always looking to improve. At present I am working on levitating a butterfly, an angel and a crystal.

If you have specific knowledge of this "spider web" stuff please advise.
"The only difference between a Card Cheat and a Magician is that the Magician shows off.".......... Jay Ose 1965

Dicklucas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » IT - Spider Web (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL