We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Silk fountain help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

coolleprechaun
View Profile
Regular user
Winnipeg, Manitoba
108 Posts

Profile of coolleprechaun
I know how to fold all the silks in a silk fountain but I don't know how to go from a normal silk to a silk fountain. I have a show in 3 days and I wanna use this effect.

please help ASAP
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21860 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Check the video you purchased. Or buy the video from on the silk fountain. By the way you cannot learn to do this trick in 3 days and do it well.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4977 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Coolleprechaun, if you know how to fold all the silks then you have your answer. A silk fountain is based on the folding.

A concern I'd have is that you want to present this effect in just 3 days. The fountain is a very pretty effect when presented correctly and you really don't have time to develope that presentation. You might be better off leaving this until a later show.
Where the magic begins
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7340 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I agree..leave the fountain out until you get learn a proper routine and rehearse it. The silk fountain is usually used in conjunction with production of many single silks for a streamer. It is not something you just pull out and do..

Or as Karrell Fox used call it.."The blooming cabbage". I once packed up a bunch of old towels for a spoof of Otto Wesley's act for Fox's Follies at Abbott's. Crazy things but it worked.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Silk fountain help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL