The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » ACAAN.. what is the holy grail? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
738 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
I'm just seeing this now and wanted to thanks Bill Hegbli for mentioning my H.G. Effect. I'd also like to thank everyone for all the positive comments. I really wanted a gimmick-free ACAAN, using a borrowed and shuffled deck. The idea of memorizing a whole deck and not being able to shuffle prior to the effect has always been a stickler for me. I'd love to hear how Dollarbill form Colorado is doing with the routine anow s his comment a month ago seemed totally positive and that he was headed for success.

All the best,

-shawn
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
869 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Hey Shawn, I will admit I set it down for a coupla weeks due to work. I did however pick the deck back up a coupla days ago. I still have the control decently but it needs to be smoother and quicker. More of a "casual quick". If I could work this for three days solid I'm sure I could own it. 🙂👍......... but ...... I have to work.😂🤦‍♂️ I think pretty much anybody could get this in a week or less if practiced daily. That being said, I'm also basically new to cards. 👍👈

I forgot to mention, it's $10 bucks. I don't care if you're 30, living at home, go mow a lawn and get the $10 bucks. 😛🤣
Bearded_Ste
View Profile
New user
Liverpool UK
24 Posts

Profile of Bearded_Ste
I use SCAARN by Steven Daniels. There's a process to it but it ends really well with the spectator counting down to the card and they turn it over. It's impromptu too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » ACAAN.. what is the holy grail? (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL