The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Doug Henning giant tube illusion (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aposjf12
View Profile
New user
Beverly Hills
72 Posts

Profile of aposjf12
Does anyone have any info on the giant tube illusion Doug Henning performs at 21:45 in the below link. My guess is it’s a giant phantom tube. Does anyone know if the plans are available? Thanks. Feel free to PM me to discuss method if I’m correct or close to the working. Thanks.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6wWLh1XdsI0
aposjf12
View Profile
New user
Beverly Hills
72 Posts

Profile of aposjf12
I want to add that I’m pretty sure the grown lady disappears via the phantom tube method but I have no idea where the little girl comes from. I could be wrong about the whole thing and totally sounding like a dummy.
FrankFindley
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
It is generally known as a "Transformation Tube". Check with Bruce Chadwick in Texas as I remember him making a version.
aposjf12
View Profile
New user
Beverly Hills
72 Posts

Profile of aposjf12
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2019, FrankFindley wrote:
It is generally known as a "Transformation Tube". Check with Bruce Chadwick in Texas as I remember him making a version.

Thank you very much. I’ll check with him.
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Regular user
Randolph NJ
165 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
Lance Burton did a version of this on one of his TV specials back in the day.
aposjf12
View Profile
New user
Beverly Hills
72 Posts

Profile of aposjf12
Thank you everyone for the help and quick responses. I contacted Mr. Chadwick and he answered all my questions. Couldn’t find the Lance Burton performance but I’ll keep looking.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Doug Henning giant tube illusion (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL