The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Identifying a Tenyo Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daviddelrey
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of daviddelrey
Hi All,

Looking for a little help. I recently came across a small bounty of Tenyo pieces in storage staht I had complete forgotten about. It would also appear that I've forgotten what everything is. I have one item in particular that I can not identify.

It is in cellophane packaging with a blue corragated paper folded inside, though I don;t think that has anything to do with anything other than packaging and perhaos hiding something. Otherwise, it is a piece of red cord and a silver ring. From the illutrations on the back, best I can tell is the red cord is put through the silver ring and the magician is able to slip it off. That's about it.

I've tried to attach a photo of it though I don;t know if that's working. Regardless, I have one, and can send if it does not post here.

Thank you in advance for any help as it will be greatly appreciated.

Best,

David
'

Click here to view attached image.
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
648 Posts

Profile of Inert
Miracle Ring from 2004 David.
daviddelrey
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of daviddelrey
Glen,

Thank you so much.

David
daviddelrey
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of daviddelrey
BTW, do you know why it does not appear to have an item "T" number?

Thanks again,

Dvid
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
648 Posts

Profile of Inert
Hi again David & your welcome mate. There is no "T" number because it is not a regular annual production item. It is a Japan only product I believe. Wanted to mention also, that the smart lads combined this item with Tiny Rings from !999 for a novel & progressive routine. Tiny Rings (basically a miniature linking rings set), is also a Japan only item. If I recall correctly, both were available from the Seo Magic website & Magico Japan from Ebay.
daviddelrey
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of daviddelrey
Thanks again, this is all so interesting and the Tiny Ring suggestion is fantastic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Identifying a Tenyo Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL