The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Great Zucchini's New e-book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share some exciting news I recently learned while having dinner with our good friend Eric, better known as The Great Zucchini. After years of speaking at numerous conferences and providing advice to countless performers, Eric will soon be releasing an e-book written by author John Jenson, who has attended over 40 of Eric's shows. In his first e-book, Eric will discuss his unique perspectives on connecting with young audiences, applying classic routines to younger age groups, and the importance of branding and name recognition while sharing some of his secrets that keep him as one of the top children's performers year after year. Eric also details how living in the moment of his performances plays such a subtle role in how he is perceived by both children and adults alike.

Any children's performer looking to brand themselves as a top performer for young children will benefit enormously from this e-book. Please email Eric as info@thegreatzucchini.com for information on placing an order. I can't wait for my copy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Great Zucchini's New e-book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL