The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » A sale made here (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6146 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I sent some private emails to the staff about this, but I'd like to get an answer as soon as possible so I can approach Paypal.

I sent money to someone selling The Ring Thing DVD on April 13. I sent money via Paypal. I’ve never heard back from the person about the sale and now I see on the Café that his thread of sales have all been removed.

Is there a reason for the removal?

Here is his name and email: Russell Jeanneret
indiglodesigns@yahoo.com
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6146 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Well, never mind. The seller contacted me just now. Apparently everything he had for sale sold so the Café has a policy of removing those posts when things have been sold. I had no idea that was the policy.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4973 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I've been talking with Greg about this. So for information purposes for everyone, there's a sticky topic at the top of every sales forum "please let us know" that asks members to tell us when something sells so we can remove the topic.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » A sale made here (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL