The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » PsyKik by Alan Rorrison (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Https://youtu.be/ihbCQGBAZu8

I picked up one of Alan Rorrison's Sikiks (I think they're called Psykik now) on Magic Offers and Group Buys last year when he did his first limited run, and I thought I'd share my thoughts.

Firstly, the uses for this gimmick are ridiculous. Personally I have used it for metal bending, PK Touch, and as a coin in glass. However the abilities of it are countless for both magicians and mentalists. I can't wait to see what else I can develop as I play with it more.

The design is very compact and deceptive, looking like something most performers within our field carry every day. The quality of these gimmicks is superior to many devices available from other dealers. I think this is down to how Alan hand builds every prop to order and tests them out before shipping. I have dropped mine a few times and it still works excellently.

Now let us talk price. I'm going to be honest, I didn't expect great quality for the price of £70. What I received however was a very well crafted item that most dealers would charge quadruple for. This is a steal for the price and I have no idea why he isn't charging more.

In summary, if you want a gimmick that can do PK touches, A hands off unscrewing nut, stop watches, coin through glass, and numerous effects I would highly recommend looking out for Alan's next limited run.

Send him a pm to see when he is doing his next run of them. You wont be disappointed!
E.O.I
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1655 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Where is Magic Offers and Group Buys?
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1567 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
For the pk touch routine does the spectator have to be holding the deck of cards or not?

Sleepy
MarcLavelle
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of MarcLavelle
This.

I got one of Alan’s first runs of this a whole back and absolutely love it. I use it for two things mainly, although there’s so much more you can come up with!

Assigned coin through deck (landing in a glass) and also as a bar bet style routine where on command you can have a coin land standing up - either when the spectator drops it, or yourself!

It’s is super well made, as is everything that Alan manufactures!
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Cheers Mark,

Magic offers and group buys is a facebook group dooblehorn.

For the pk touch they don't know the gimmick is in play. They don't hold or know its there

Hope that helps.
Parrott
View Profile
New user
Wirral, England
48 Posts

Profile of Parrott
This is an excellent bit of kit from Alan, well made and tested. There are so many routines possible it is ridiculous. At Blackpool I recall it being in high demand from everyone and that Alan sold out before the convention even started. Well worth checking out, and the price point is stupidly low.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Cheers folks,

I've had a few PMS asking for details and asking where they can buy one.

I'm working on a sales page for it just now but if you want to buy one you can just PM me here and I'll sort touniutbwith my pay pack details.

There £70 before shipping and it will oet you do a super clean coin to glass, Stop watches, do a an awesome pk touches where the spectator feels the touch when they are supposed to.

You can also do a super clean final phase to a spoon bend and if you have the micro psychic nut you can make it un screw complete hands off.

Every unit is hand made by me and every unit is made to order.

Hope this helps
kidnapped1853
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of kidnapped1853
Alan, will there be a video of the PK Touches routine? Thanks!
JB Dela Cruz
View Profile
New user
Manila, Philippines
8 Posts

Profile of JB Dela Cruz
Hey Allan I am interested in this. Will send you a message
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2135 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I never got a delivery from him and haven’t gotten a PM back. Alan is a standup guy though. Is he outta the country or on tour?
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Just to clarify, I have replied to magic Brent and sorting the issue now .
dalo
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of dalo
What exactly do you get for your money?

Can you handle this so you can do kin. touch. without "cleansing" the aura?

Thanks
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2135 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I still haven’t received mine. I’d like to know too.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2135 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Alan? Any update on my shipment?
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2135 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Is Alan on a lecture tour or vacation? I know he’s a standup guy but I’m not getting any response to my order. Have you all seen or heard from him?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » PsyKik by Alan Rorrison (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL