The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Invisible (with DVD and Gimmicks) by W (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
Does anyone have a review for this? Thoughts?

Description

Invisible is a professional tool that’s been closely guarded in the arsenal of many world-class professionals… until now. Finally, it can be in yours, too. Imagine having an invisible gimmick that will allow you to create undeniable evidence of being able to teleport borrowed objects, bills, receipts, and cards, into absolutely impossible locations. It’s simple, easy to operate, gets a guaranteed reaction, and packs small plays big.

Invisible – A tool that stays in your wallet and patiently awaits its time to shine. A practical utility tool designed by a professional for professionals.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
Joseph Dunninger
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2301 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Is this just a s***d* gimmick?
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1165 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2019, MagicBrent wrote:
Is this just a s***d* gimmick?

I want to purchase a vowel. The 'A' Smile
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1758 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Wow, Gaetan Bloom will be surprised with this..
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review Channel, new reviews coming every week ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdb-w11D1oK_yYE62Z2zBfw
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I saw this, but I have Gaeton Bloom's "Intercessor." In my arsenal.

Not exactly sure if this will be better. Although it appears to offer more variety. But I'm not quite sold, yet.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
castype
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of castype
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Fero
Sans minds ..... mmmm.....
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1580 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
If it was the s***d* gimmick, wouldn't they put more than just the corner ripping routine on the trailer?

Hmmmm....weird.

Sleepy
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I have never been able to have good success with the S_______a gimmck. Just never got along well with it. Tried it n a Henry Evans linking rubber band effect, and hated t so much that I figured out a way to ditch the gimmick and do it sans S________a.

But, to each their own.

"I say potatoes, you say poTAHtoesI say tomatoes, you say toMAHtoes.." and all that rot.
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1758 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
This is not a S****a, it’s a transparent I*********r gimmick, same as Gaetan Bloom. Nothing new here, I thought Sansminds was better with Light it Up but this is not good since a similar item is already sold for decades on the market.
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review Channel, new reviews coming every week ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdb-w11D1oK_yYE62Z2zBfw
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1580 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
I've never had the gaetan bloom gimmick so I don't really know what it is.

Can you use it for receipts or other objects with the gaetan bloom gimmick?

Sleepy
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
It's for playing cards only. You can have identical tear patterns on as many cards as you care to make up.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1710 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2019, Alex DLF wrote:
This is not a S****a, it’s a transparent I*********r gimmick, same as Gaetan Bloom. Nothing new here, I thought Sansminds was better with Light it Up but this is not good since a similar item is already sold for decades on the market.

Are you being serious? I*********r is specific to cards, they came out with a way to do it with other objects with seemingly empty hands. In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with modifying gimmicks for different uses unless Gaetan Bloom has some sort of specific patent or exclusive right.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
May be wrong, but I was guessing that the mechanics are the reverse of Bloom’s, which would make it really easy to fingerpalm.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Bloom's Intercessor was laser cut to exact specifications so that it was very accurate..,you were assured of a perfect tear and a PERFECT MATCH every time. Bloom went through great pains to assure that. Also, the metal will last forever. Never wears out.

(Those who have purchased) Is this product comparable in that aspect? Just trying t get a feel for what I would get for my money.
g.albinana
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of g.albinana
It is a shame, a cheap ripoff of Mr Gaetan Bloom´s idea. This company has no ethic. They do not even have the decency of mentioning the existing work of Mr. Bloom as an inspiration or something. Not a comment. Just a cheap plastic piece. The gimmick of Mr. Bloom can be use to work with bills and other papers or things,since the very beginning of his creation. I do admit that the transparent aspect of this is interesting, and I will be not upset if "Invisible" was presented as an upgrade of the work (with his collaboration maybe) of Gaetan, but they just imply that it is a new idea. Ignorance or stealing? Do not like neither of the options.
g.albinana
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of g.albinana
Oh! by the way! I forget to mention that the super visual vanish of the torned piece that they show on the add...is nowhere explained on the dvd...so...
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Fero
That company has no morality at all
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
Guess that's why it magically vanished from dealer sites and review videos like WPR and magicorthodoxy...
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Hmmmmmmmmm...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Invisible (with DVD and Gimmicks) by W (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL