The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Help, what trick do I own (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rodc
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of rodc
I need to get more organized. I purchased a trick a while back and forgot the routine and cant remember the name of the effect. I don't want to give too much away, but I need help with at least the name of this thing so I can go back and find what I did with the tutorial. It is a phoenix double deck, but appears to be one deck super thin, with sticky. Cards are in new order in the effect I remember that. It was a rather expensive trick and took some time to make this deck. Very pleased with it, now if I could just remember.

Thanks
Rod
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4546 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Get Sharky ($80) or Out Of Sight ($75)
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Boomer
View Profile
Elite user
San Ramon, CA
418 Posts

Profile of Boomer
I seem to remember a Penguin lecture, perhaps Joshua Jay, that you used two double-decker decks to make the effect.

Dave
CardGuyMike
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
Well Out of Sight is Joshua's, and Card Shark did make some special cards for him -- I don't know that you could make up his exact deck yourself. But yeah, it uses a double-decker.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4546 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
It may be Get Sharky because he didn’t mention blank cards. I just added Out Of Sight since it fit the “expensive” category and was a big seller (as was Get Sharky)
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
aabc
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of aabc
It could also be the Ultimate Brainwave Deck.
countrymaven
View Profile
Special user
715 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
You own the trick you own . hehe. I am not that good of a mentalist to guess what you have based on the info.
yes could be ultimate brainwave. NDO helps and the thin cards....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Help, what trick do I own (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL