The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Impossible Whooper (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6077 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On May 1, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
On May 1, 2019, magicfish wrote:
What's wrong with being an animal? Most Native North Americans I know, including my ancestors, revere animals and would never speak poorly of them the way you do and would never consider them inferior to humans as you do.


Man believes he has dominion over animals, that he can make an animal plow his field and the animal cannot tell him no.

When white man first found black man in Africa, they thought they were animals and took them as slaves. They realized this was a mistake which is why blacks are no longer slaves - they are not animals, they are human beings.

I am not an animal ... I am a human being ... man does not have dominion over me, he cannot make me work ... he has to have my consent.

A part of being a vegan activist is to speak up for those that do not have voices of their own: if a cow could tell you she does not want to give you her milk, she would. She is not an animal, she is a cow being.

A spirit being a cow, a spirit being a human, or a spirit being a tomato. Native Americans believe that when you eat a food, you accept it's spirit into your body and give it consent to alter you. Some spirits don't want to be eaten ... so they make you sick.

Recently, I was at a local farm with a friend and they offered her some fresh eggs. As the lady was collecting the eggs, the chickens were pecking at her and she told my friend "the chicken didn't like me taking her egg" with a slight laugh. The next day, my friend tells me the egg made her stomach feel funny, like she was going to be sick.

And I said "that is because the chicken is mad that you stole her egg".

-JoeJoe


So a Duck Billed Platypus is not an animal because we cant make it plow our fields.
Got it.
Now if you'll excuse me I've got to go saddle up my tree frog.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6077 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Joe Joe speaks of animals in a derogatory disrespectful way as though they are inferior. He is ashamed to be one.
No Native tribe would ever agree with this.
Animals are revered. They, and I, are proud to be among them.
Shame on you Joe Joe.
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1907 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, magicfish wrote:
So a Duck Billed Platypus is not an animal because we cant make it plow our fields.


A duck is an animal because it cannot use it's mouth to say "no" when man takes it's eggs.

So while you lie to people by telling them I don't respect animals, the truth is I respect animals very much ... to the point where I realize there is no need to kill one for food because there are better options available to me.

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, magicfish wrote:
So a Duck Billed Platypus is not an animal because we cant make it plow our fields.


A duck is an animal . . . .

Get a clue, JoeJoe: he's not talking about a duck.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19619 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Again which Native American tribes were vegan again?

Mr recollection is they were fairly dependent upon buffalo. Ruined them when we hunted the beasts to near extinction.

JoeJoe some of us can talk with Native American people because they are relatives. Not imaginary friends. My recollection is they were proud of using every part of an animal.

Oh also http://www.native-languages.org/food.htm .

From the article. " Whether they were farming tribes or not, most Native American tribes had very meat-heavy diets. Favorite meats included buffalo, elk, caribou, deer, and rabbit; salmon and other fish; ducks, geese, turkeys and other birds; clams and other shellfish; and marine mammals like seals or even whales. But almost any animal who lived in the Americas in ancient times was sometimes added to the menu, even animals you might not think of as food like porcupines, monkeys, or snakes. Many Native American tribes had strong beliefs against wasting food, so if they killed an animal for any other reason, they would often try to eat it."

So what propaganda campaign did they fall prey to? Who lied to them?

SO many holes in your theory.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19619 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, magicfish wrote:
So a Duck Billed Platypus is not an animal because we cant make it plow our fields.


A duck is an animal . . . .

Get a clue, JoeJoe: he's not talking about a duck.


Oh I missed that. He though he meant a duck!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
148 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
The Spirit of the Bean Burrito is angry with me for eating it, as my porcelain art can attest...
Image
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1907 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
Again which Native American tribes were vegan again?

Mr recollection is they were fairly dependent upon buffalo. Ruined them when we hunted the beasts to near extinction.

JoeJoe some of us can talk with Native American people because they are relatives. Not imaginary friends. My recollection is they were proud of using every part of an animal.


I never ever not once claimed that any Native American Tribes were vegan, as usual you claim I said something and then attempt to tell everyone how I lied - you are just a bully Danny, you should stop that behavior as it is not acceptable.

Many Native American Tribes (most? all?) could not have been vegan simply because there was a lack of vegetation to support their Tribe. They did not have a choice; you have a choice. We have a choice. Burger King just put it on the menu to make it an easier choice for you to make (and it is going to become easier and easier for people to make this choice as more options appear on menus).

And you are correct: they used every part of an animal, they did not throw any part of it away. That is respecting an animal, killing a cow and letting it rot in a cooler wrapped in plastic until it expires and then throwing it into a dumpster as if it's life never had any value or meaning is DISGUSTING!! That is what you are eating - DISGUSTING food!! Not because it is animal, but because of the way man is treating the animals.

You cite a perfect example: white man hunted buffalo to the point of extinction, and they didn't even eat them!! They shot them, and let them lay there and die in the sun as if they were meaningless creatures that had no value what-so-ever. DISGUSTING!! I choose not to eat disgusting food, nobody should want to eat disgusting food.

I am not going to think like a white man so ya'all can just quit trying to convince me I am an animal. Because that is what you are saying to me, that I should think like a white man, no ... I'm going to think like a human being, human beings do not disrespect living creatures like that..

I am not a white man, I am a human being ... does that clarify it enough for you?? Nobody should want to act like white man acted. And yet ... here ya'all are defending white man's ways, that it is okay to waste the life of an animal as if it were garbage. No, that is not acceptable!!

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19619 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
You just shot down every argument you made about history and man's diet. Thank you.

What is with the fake Indian bs now? Man is man white or otherwise. It is the collective knowledge of mankind, not white mankind.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Regular user
Lost on a Green Screen
148 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
The problem with Wimp Lo isn't his fighting technique... but rather that he believes he is the Chosen One....
Image
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19619 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
And by the way Wimp Lo they did that to the buffalo mostly as a war technique. They knew how much they DEPENDED ON MEAT.

And again I ask which propaganda machine lied to them? Big meat producers didn't exist then did they?

So now you're claiming, as I understand, that since they had no choice it was ok. But now you have a choice so that means we MUST MAKE THAT CHOICE. How does this fit into evolution and all that historical stuff huh?

I get it. You are a true believer. Good for you. Adorable. But you should try facts.

To quote the JoeJoe, "DUH".
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1907 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
You just shot down every argument you made about history and man's diet. Thank you.

What is with the fake Indian bs now? Man is man white or otherwise. It is the collective knowledge of mankind, not white mankind.



No I did not - I never said man never ate animals, what I am saying is that we do not need to continue eating animals.

Man most likely started eating animals during some ice age or something when there was no vegetation to eat. Or perhaps a flood or some other natural disaster (I've already made these points).

Your belief that because man has eaten animals for however long we have been eating them does not mean we started out eating animals, nor does it mean we have to continue to eat animals.

And it is good to hear you say "Man is man white or otherwise" ... that is why I say "I am not a man" and not "I am not a white man". Black have been assimilated into their system, as well as many Native Americans who now go to white man's school to learn white man's ways.

I find that sad. Instead of teaching them our ways, we should be learning their ways.

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19619 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
THEY ATE MEAT! That was their way. Are you trolling? Nobody can be this obtuse.

JoeJoe if you READ instead of making up stories you can find out how and when mankind stated eating meat.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Man most likely started eating animals during some ice age or something when there was no vegetation to eat. Or perhaps a flood or some other natural disaster (I've already made these points)

You haven't made any points; you've made a bunch of speculations.

Which are wrong.

Man started eating meat about 2 million years ago. No ice age, no flood, no catastrophe. Just good eatin'.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
I find that sad. Instead of teaching them our ways, we should be learning their ways.

Shouldn't they say the same thing? "Instead of teaching these white folks our ways, we should be learning their ways."
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1907 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
THEY ATE MEAT! That was their way.


I never said they didn't eat meat.

And they did not eat meat the way you eat meat - they never put an animal in a refrigerator or a tin can, they didn't waste anything.

Eating meat is not a way ... the way you eat meat is what I'm talking about. You do not eat meat the same way Native Americans ate meat.

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19619 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Umm JoeJoe please research some. Are you saying that Native American people never preserved food?

Before you look even MORE ridiculous (Yes I freely admit this seems impossible.) please read about how they preserved meat. There were 4 basic ways.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.offtheg......way/amp/

Of course they didn't have grocery stores, but they had their version of stuff.

You are little more than a pretender JoeJoe. If even that.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15736 Posts

Profile of tommy
So the vegans will start eating meat come the next ice age.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1907 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
Umm JoeJoe please research some. Are you saying that Native American people never preserved food?


They never added any chemical preservatives to it - the preservatives you use make it so the food won't break down and decompose on the grocery store shelf, which makes it harder for the body to digest.

They never fed their animals antibiotics ... they didn't need to, they didn't stuff chickens into tiny cages and force them to live in their own fecal matter. As a result, they never had sick birds that needed medicine.

They never fed their animals steroids ... strange habits, let's feed cows chemicals that will make them grow twice as big as they would in nature, and then we will let half of the meat "expire" and throw it away. Tip: don't throw away half your meat, and then you don't need to feed your animals growth hormones (duh). Growth hormones make it possible for a cow to grow without actually feeding it; that is why there are people today that go on diets and they still gain weight.

They also never told a member of the Tribe they couldn't eat, if someone was hungry they fed them. Nobody had to beg the Tribe for food. I don't use plastic bags and I was once stopped by a cop on the way out the store demanding to see my receipt to ensure I paid for my vegetables. I said if you arrest someone for stealing food, make sure you bring them to my house so I can feed them before you do whatever it is you do with hungry people.

You want to keep framing this as is it right or wrong to eat animals ... doesn't matter, look at the animals you are eating and the way you are eating them. Many of the processed vegetables are no better than the animals, like I said ... I wouldn't eat an Impossible Whooper because I don't consider it good food.

This is just step one ... after you realize that you don't want to eat the foods you are eating, then we can start talking about the foods we should want to be eating. It took me years to realize I was eating disgusting food. I'm almost fifty, was vegetarian for eight years, and have been vegan for five years, so yeah ... it takes a while for what I'm saying to sink in, I expect that.

-JoeJoe
Watch the Pilot Episode of my new TV Show:As Seen on TV: The JoeJoe Magic Show
Learn JoeJoe's secrets at Magic Joint dot com
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6077 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, JoeJoe wrote:
Quote:
On May 2, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
Again which Native American tribes were vegan again?

Mr recollection is they were fairly dependent upon buffalo. Ruined them when we hunted the beasts to near extinction.

JoeJoe some of us can talk with Native American people because they are relatives. Not imaginary friends. My recollection is they were proud of using every part of an animal.


I never ever not once claimed that any Native American Tribes were vegan, as usual you claim I said something and then attempt to tell everyone how I lied - you are just a bully Danny, you should stop that behavior as it is not acceptable.

Many Native American Tribes (most? all?) could not have been vegan simply because there was a lack of vegetation to support their Tribe. They did not have a choice; you have a choice. We have a choice. Burger King just put it on the menu to make it an easier choice for you to make (and it is going to become easier and easier for people to make this choice as more options appear on menus).

And you are correct: they used every part of an animal, they did not throw any part of it away. That is respecting an animal, killing a cow and letting it rot in a cooler wrapped in plastic until it expires and then throwing it into a dumpster as if it's life never had any value or meaning is DISGUSTING!! That is what you are eating - DISGUSTING food!! Not because it is animal, but because of the way man is treating the animals.

You cite a perfect example: white man hunted buffalo to the point of extinction, and they didn't even eat them!! They shot them, and let them lay there and die in the sun as if they were meaningless creatures that had no value what-so-ever. DISGUSTING!! I choose not to eat disgusting food, nobody should want to eat disgusting food.

I am not going to think like a white man so ya'all can just quit trying to convince me I am an animal. Because that is what you are saying to me, that I should think like a white man, no ... I'm going to think like a human being, human beings do not disrespect living creatures like that..

I am not a white man, I am a human being ... does that clarify it enough for you?? Nobody should want to act like white man acted. And yet ... here ya'all are defending white man's ways, that it is okay to waste the life of an animal as if it were garbage. No, that is not acceptable!!

-JoeJoe

Joe Joe, let's keep this discussion going. Leave the racism out of it please.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Impossible Whooper (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL