The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Brainwave deck - your favourite presentation? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
1261 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
What is your favourite presentation for the classic Brainwave gaff deck?

BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame - click here to see all my pictorial reviews: => Magic Reviews <==> Playing Card Reviews <==> Board Game Reviews <==
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3084 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
It's always the one I'm working on now, such as my "Blankety-Blank Cards" in The Wizards Journal #38, which applies a Brain-Wave principle to totally blank-both-sides cards to make any card named suddenly appear among the blank cards, WITH the freely chosen color back (red or blue). It's gaffed and funky for sure!
countrymaven
View Profile
Special user
835 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
This may not be the classic brainwave. I got tired of rough and smooth and not being able to show the cards.
So I came up with a way to cleanly have the deck rubber banded--it is not in a box. No flipping of the deck. They name ANY card. without any flipping of the deck, you slowly go through it all. only their card is face up. next, you can show all the others are all one way, one their backs, and you can fan through and show all of the faces in their entirety cleanly.

This way, it is shown cleanly and you can do a swi..ch if you want to after the heat is off. very clean my dream trick. I hope to market it but it is probably too tough for the average magi to make; this is true of manufacturers as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Brainwave deck - your favourite presentation? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL