The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I owe, I owe, so off to work I go. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1255 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Well, here it is about four months since I had surgery to repair my achilles tendon and get rid of a very nasty heel spur. Tomorrow I return to work for the first time since January 26. I am not looking forward to it. Partly because I know what is in store for me when I return and partly because I have had a very full four months. During that time, I have created an entertaining russian roulette routine, made a force bag that I believe may be a new (hopefully, but probably not) idea, organized a competition that I hope to make an annual event, and begun performing in front of real audiences. I have shined and died on stage. I have helped others get an opportunity to perform in front of others. And I have enjoyed the company of some very good people here.
I have made several friends here during this time. If you guys happen to read this, all I can say is thank you for helping me when I asked for it and contact me if I can help you. I will continue to read and post here, it will just be a little less.
Well folks, it is getting late, but that is ok because my shift starts at 7:00 PM. I think I will end this post now with this parting thought. Goodnight Mrs. Calabash wherever you are and thanks for all the fish.

Samuel
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
Good luck Samuel!!!

I am trying to find a new job (even though I've only been on this one for 3 weeks).

The GOOD manager just left yesterday (his last day). About 12 of us went out to dinner and I did magic for everyone. Then I found out that the other GOOD manager is leaving in about 3 weeks. That just leaves me with the GM of the store (who is in everybodies opinion a....oh, can't say that word here!) We are also getting 2 other managers in that no one likes (one guy who is here now is demanding and treats everyone like we are idiots, the new guy is just plain dense as a board).

Not to mention a lot of my co-workers are talking about leaving (all because of the 2 guys leaving, and who we will be stuck with!)

So yeah, I'm not looking forward to STAYING here...dun dun dun dun!

Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I owe, I owe, so off to work I go. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL