The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » What a great place (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Russell Moore
View Profile
New user
Auburn Alabama
20 Posts

Profile of Russell Moore
Hey guys....
I've been reading posts from the Café for awhile and finally decided to join. I'm from Alabama, and have been practicing magic for about ten years (started when I was about 14 and I'm now the rip old age of 25.) I perform at a few restaurants and parties when I get a chance (finding time seems to be getting allot harder.) My day job is split between being A data support engineer and Industrial designer. I look forward to chatting with ya'll.
Thanks
War Eagle....
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5081 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the MagicCafe, Russell. This is the best place on the web. We've got something for everyone so sit back, relax and enjoy yourself.
Where the magic begins
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4732 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to The Magic Café! Smile
Alabama eh? My mother lives there as well.
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Russell Moore
View Profile
New user
Auburn Alabama
20 Posts

Profile of Russell Moore
Thanks guys..... I've been lost in onslaught of threads ....its great.... ya good old LA... (Lower Alabama)
Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
747 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
Welcome! I joined only a few days ago. This is a geat site! I love magic as well but work full time as a school guidance counselor and then, of course, there is family (which includes a 5 year old and a 5 month old). Luckily, my wife tolerates magic as one of my passions and my five year old loves going to watch magic shows with me. Many folks here are helpful, in both knowledge and support. Again, welcome!

Jimmy
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Russell,

Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us. I see you've had a chance to look around and post and probably can't help feeling what a great place you've discovered. Have fun!
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
It is a fun place. Take time to read and look at all the different kinds of magic and magicians that are in here.

Have fun.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » What a great place (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL