The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Technical question (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

misamagic
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of misamagic
Hi
I am interested, in a trick, to cut the mem deck so that a certain card/stack number is at the bottom of the deck.
Is it ok to replace estimation, cut, peek, undercut by spreading the deck face up and finding and eliminating the jokers and in this process cutting the deck at the right place?
Are there any books/dvds on this?
Thank you
Best regards
Mihail
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
misamagic
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of misamagic
Thank you very much.
i also found a move by allan ackerman: ultimate gesture cut. I trust it can be used to cut a deck to a certain place.
best regards
mihail
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
There are several ways to proceed... I normally prefer to cut the face down deck and proceed (like Simon Aronson describes it very well) by “cut, glimpse and adjust”. It should just look like toying with the cards. Generally it is easier to cut a bit less than you need as the adjusting is easier if you have to cut additionally a card/some cards from top to bottom than cutting from bottom to top. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Rhu
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Rhu
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Technical question (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL