The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 491: Thom Peterson - The Amazing Guy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
Thom Peterson is an underground treasure. He is one of those guys who is working hard and keeping his head down performing on cruise ships and, as an American living abroad, has kept a rather low profile in the U.S. But those who know him, know that he is a worker and has produced some real working material that is being used by some of the top pros in the world. In his recent lecture tour across the U.S., many said that his lecture tour was the best, not one of the best, but THE best they had seen. Every trick in his lecture repertoire is solid and commercial and within the reach of every skill level of magician.

Well, this was not intended to be an endorsement for Thom's lecture, but I wanted you to know how excited I was to talk with him about creativity, marketing, and working on cruise ships, and corporate events abroad.

You can watch a video of Thom, see some candid photos, read the blog, listen to the podcast online and download the MP3 file at: https://www.themagicwordpodcast.com/scot......peterson

And be sure to subscribe to our FREE weekly newsletter. Visit the website to subscribe.
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 491: Thom Peterson - The Amazing Guy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL