The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tarot and Q&A help (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jbbreckin
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of Jbbreckin
Good evening all I am wanting a bit of help as I have seen there is loads of different DVDs out there for tarot and Q&A / cold calling/reading but can any one recommend some good ones to start with please
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2408 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Do a Café search. Tons of threads with tons of recommendations.
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
1608 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
I highly recommend Paul Voodini’s Q&A lecture. He covers several versions, including a couple with tarot. The real value is seeing the variety of methods and hearing his thoughts about each.

If you want to learn tarot, pick one book and actually work through it. Some people advocate just looking at the pictures and saying whatever they inspire in you. I think it is worth actually considering the accepted meanings for all the cards. This takes a while and requires some dedication.

If you want a reading method, I can’t do better than palmistry. Julian Moore’s book. No question. Also Paul Voodini’s video. These two resources complement one another.

Patrick
Jbbreckin
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of Jbbreckin
Thank you Patrick I will look in to them, I am after more dvd then books as with having dyslexia some times reading I book I can worry to much about reading it then learning any new stuff
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Special user
UK
989 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Easytarotlessons.com

Easiest way to learn the tarot ever by Dusty White

Kitchen Table tarot by Melissa Cynova

Get on the psychic phone lines
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
Joshua J
View Profile
Special user
649 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
Paul's material is excellent and the books aren't too long if reading is an issue. Enrique's Tarology is an interesting watch. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5UR3VesQGo Get out and pay for readings to see people in action. Even the bad ones can teach valuable lessons.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Tarot and Q&A help (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL