The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Good news. Kaufman will reprint Expert Coin Magic!!! (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5179 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2020, hbash2020 wrote:

Has it been reprinted and if so, can you provide a link?

Thanks.

Has not been reprinted yet
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
bassinator
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
85 Posts

Profile of bassinator
I actually asked Mr. Kaufman about the reprint in a PM and he responded back that he still hopes to do it this year. Just patiently waiting...
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5179 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2020, bassinator wrote:
I actually asked Mr. Kaufman about the reprint in a PM and he responded back that he still hopes to do it this year. Just patiently waiting...

He is also supposed to release the Jennings book this year I believe. I know I am saving my pennies (and dollars) for both of these.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
bassinator
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
85 Posts

Profile of bassinator
Anyone hear anything new on this reprint?
Daniel A. Day II
View Profile
New user
Apache Junction, AZ
24 Posts

Profile of Daniel A. Day II
Is the reprint still going to happen?

Thanks,
Daniel
BryceP
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of BryceP
I hope this turns out to be true!! I had a copy that I let go 10+ years ago that I sorely regret selling. This book would be an instant for me if it ever came back into print!
bassinator
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
85 Posts

Profile of bassinator
Kaufman replied to a PM I sent him saying he was going to reprint it last year. No telling when he'll get to it I guess.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4075 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
He just put out a huge Larry Jennings book, and is working on a modernized reprint of a classic book ( I think it is Greater Magic but not sure). I am sure he will get to it once the other projects are done.
Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Good news. Kaufman will reprint Expert Coin Magic!!! (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL