The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Comments or tips on QUARTé by Gaetan Bloom? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hbenod
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of hbenod
Any of you magi use "Quarte" by Gaetan Bloom? Do you have any comments or tips regarding its performance? I just purchased one version made by an Argentinian magician A. Marchese but haven't performed it yet. Please help.
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
I have not performed this trick but I have seen it performed and also know how it is done. I would rate it 1-2 on a scale of 10 for performance difficulty, that is, quite easy to do with just about any type of patter. However, if anyone can acquire the necessary props at a reasonable price, I'd probably recommend doing so, as I think they might rank 9-10 on a difficulty scale to try and make for oneself.

PS - It's included on one of the "Tales from the Planet of Bloom" videos currently being sold by Magic Depot.
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
hbenod
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of hbenod
Thanks Deckstacker:

I have ordered the DVD "Tales from the Planet of Doom" and it's on its way.

Best
longdeademperor
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of longdeademperor
Quarté is also demonstrated and explained on Gaetan Bloom's LIVE Lecture from Penguin Magic.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3657

Best Regards,

NAPOLEON
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Comments or tips on QUARTé by Gaetan Bloom? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL