The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » New - Bunco Shell Sets - Preview (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shellgame-al
View Profile
Veteran user
Arizona, USA
336 Posts

Profile of shellgame-al
The below link will show pictures and specifications of the new Bunco Shell Sets from 3shells.com

https://4photos.weebly.com/
Manufacture of 3 Shell Game Sets & 3 Disk Monte Sets
3shells.com and magicswindles.com
Zauberman
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Zauberman
These look awesome!
salcioppa
View Profile
New user
Columbus, Ohio
79 Posts

Profile of salcioppa
I just purchased two sets of the Bunco shells from Al - one vintage style and one natural walnut -- they are both superb, and honestly, in my humble opinion, about the best I've seen anywhere. They are quality all the way in both appearance and handling, and Al is an absolute gem to work with. I also bought a set of his Nickel/Silver Monk shells with the kicker shell and, if you like a smaller shell, there's really nothing better out there. The selection of shells he has is amazing and I really can't say enough good things about them. I've been working with the shells for many, many years and for the first time I can really say I have shells that I love. I never even knew Al was there until I read about it from Frank and others here on the Café so thank you for that. I also have a set of Al's Pro Monte Disk and they're really nice. So often I'm disappointed with what I buy. This time I'm not and will definitely be buying a few more sets. Cups and balls, and the shells are a passion of mine!
At a convention of mind readers, a man sees an attractive woman he'd like to meet. He walks up to her and says, "Hello! You're Susan. Who am I?"
phillspades
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of phillspades
Hi I Just recived my Bunco Vintage pro set and wanted to give a review :

First off the customer service is amazing and you get access to instuctional videos which are well made and go through the various moves. The shells themselves are well made and look the part they also handle well however a small nit pick is they are scuffed in the inside a very small point and I don't really mind but wanted to mention it in case someone does mind .

I bought these so I can start using a cork ball with my 3 shell routine. The soft peas That come with this set are functional I do prefer the "perfect peas" rather than these as they look more solid and are less squidgee but that is my personal taste and observation. The perfect peas work really well with this set as well using the normal methods.
The cork peas is the reason I bought this set and they are very well made and well a small cork round ball. The carrying case is well made has loads of room for extra peas comes with a single ball holder and a pea pod holder, the single ball holder can be used with the cork balls as well as the soft balls. However the pea holder that holds three peas can only be used with the soft balls (I did try and put a cork one in and it took me a while to get it out so wouldn't be very practical). Overall A very well made set of shells that look amazing and handle very well and I would recommend them.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3941 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Thanks for the tip. I wasn’t aware of 3shells. Great site. Took 20 min just to read about all the fabulous looking shell sets. I picked up the Bunco Pro set. Can’t wait for them to arrive. I’ve had several sets but all with the Chanin Dip. So I’ll be interested to see how I do with a flat bottom set.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » New - Bunco Shell Sets - Preview (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL