The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » School of Busking Cardiff Wales (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drmolarmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Brooklyn NY
117 Posts

Profile of drmolarmagic
Hi Everyone,
Just got back to NY from spending the weekend in Cardiff working with Mario Morris at the School of Busking!. I've been busking on and off for 30 years and decided I wanted to work with a director or coach and so I took the time and went for it.......and I am sooo happy I did, the advice and help from an third party and the direction to help adjust my show and hat lines etc were priceless, and the people of Cardiff were incredible friendly. Food was great hotel was clean, overall a great experience on all fronts, I highly recommend it!!! If anyone is considering going and has any questions or concerns put them out there!
Bruce
Phil Ainsworth
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Phil Ainsworth
So glad you got so much value from the event, Bruce! Mario and Veronica work so hard to ensure that students get the coaching they need and it’s great to hear they were successful for you! It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and I’m sure your busking shows will go from strength to strength 👍.

For anyone reading this, the School of Busking will be holding a weekend focused on storytelling and wizardry in October. It’s going to be amazing, so make sure you get signed up now!
drmolarmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Brooklyn NY
117 Posts

Profile of drmolarmagic
PHIL!!!!
I loved working with you and everyone,
Anyone interested in storytelling should try to get to the event in Cardiff.
I'm sure it will be a wonderful experience.
Bruce
Phil Ainsworth
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Phil Ainsworth
It was a pleasure to meet and work with you too... I love your show and the clever additions to your table that you weren't able to bring with you are an amazing idea. Let me know how your exploits go!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » School of Busking Cardiff Wales (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL