The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Road Hustler book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ThaGenius
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of ThaGenius
Hi all, I’ve been a long time lurker on the Café and specifically the Gambling Spot. Unfortunately I have had cancer and recently discovered that it has returned. In order to raise money for the treatment I am getting rid of some prized items, one of which is a slightly used copy of “Road Hustler” by C.R.D. Sharper and Robert C. Prius if anyone is interested. I know the book goes for ridiculous prices on Amazon and other places but I am willing to get rid of mine for very cheap. Please PM if interested.
Peterson
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of Peterson
Hey,

I hope that it will turn out well for you.

Is it a "Grifting Magic and the Thief Subculture" or "The Career Contingencies of Professional Card and Dice Hustlers"?
ThaGenius
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of ThaGenius
Thank you so much! It means a lot! The version I have is a hardcover without dust cover that has the subtitle: “The Career Contingencies of Professional Card and Dice Hustlers”.
tenchu
View Profile
Special user
Europe
883 Posts

Profile of tenchu
Hi ThaGenius,

Sorry to hear that, but I hope everything will turn out fine!

Mike
ThaGenius
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of ThaGenius
Thank you again everyone for the well wishes, really means a lot! The book is still available, I wasn’t able to reply quickly to anyone that messages me because I had to get an emergency blood transfusion but am back able to reply and post again now.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Dear friends here at the Gambling Spot,

Does anyone know anything about this user, "ThaGenius?" I fear he may have passed on, and am worried.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15712 Posts

Profile of tommy
Don’t worry my friends as I am sure your money will have gone to some good cause.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Road Hustler book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL