The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dice, Dice Baby by John Carey (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
dman11
View Profile
Elite user
PA
482 Posts

Profile of dman11
I believe this is a download tutorial only, correct? Can anyone that has this let me know if it is divided into chapters/files or is it just one long file with no way of easily finding certain effects?
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Veteran user
If only I didn't have a wife and kid I would have MUCH more than
360 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Smile now that CAN really be annoying, I have to admit... Wouldn't hold me off buying smth I really want to learn, though.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about.
dman11
View Profile
Elite user
PA
482 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
:lol: now that CAN really be annoying, I have to admit... Wouldn't hold me off buying smth I really want to learn, though.

it wont hold me back from something I knew I definitely wanted to learn but it will hold me back from things I might be curious about, like this item . If its a one off trick release I'm ok with a download but not full multi-trick releases. They should be dvd's with access menus.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1554 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
The download video is continuous demo then instruction, demo then instruction, etc. But it tells you the time that each effect begins, e you can easily find it to watch it again.
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
233 Posts

Profile of ozman
Heya - as George mentioned this is a continuous download... BUT we always put a timed index at the start of our downloads, so that you can easily skip to whatever section you like! Smile
dman11
View Profile
Elite user
PA
482 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2019, ozman wrote:
Heya - as George mentioned this is a continuous download... BUT we always put a timed index at the start of our downloads, so that you can easily skip to whatever section you like! Smile

Hi Ozman, thanks for clarifying. Is this the way for future BBM releases?
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
233 Posts

Profile of ozman
Heya dman11 - we have ALWAYS had timed index pages at the start of our downloads! every one we have released has one. Smile
bretti_bln
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of bretti_bln
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2019, George Hunter wrote:
The Quiver idea is very promising. But the Quivers are made for coins. The dice are bulkier than coins, and one would begin with four on each side. That might be a stretch for even the larger Quiver. Can someone who owns one check for the feasibility?

The (small) Quiver is much to small for a load of 2 x 4 dices. But you can switch to colored coins instead.
dman11
View Profile
Elite user
PA
482 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2019, ozman wrote:
Heya dman11 - we have ALWAYS had timed index pages at the start of our downloads! every one we have released has one. Smile

Hi Ozman, What I meant by that is are the long-form video's gonna be released as downloads anymore and not DVD's?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dice, Dice Baby by John Carey (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL