The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Test our magic products for FREE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martin Andersen
View Profile
New user
Spain
75 Posts

Profile of Martin Andersen
Hi! Smile
Im Martin Andersen, I run a magic company where we develop new magic tricks. Some of you may know me, as I'm the creator of Clonk3, License Plate Prediction, and also for the Magic Open Source Videoblog.

Soon we will be launching some great and new products, but we need 2 things:
-Beta testers: test the products to find problems, enhancements and suggestions to make them better
-Reviewers: to make honest reviews of the products, and publish in their social accounts, Youtube channels, forum, etc...

We aim to make better products everyday, and we think this is possible with the help of other magicians.
If you are interested, go to our website to check further details. No obligation, no SPAM, no trick... If you sign up, we will ONLY contact you when we have a product that match your profile. And then you can choose if you want to participate for each of the products. So no strings attached.

Our website is in English and Spanish. You can change language clicking on the flag on the top.
Follow this link: http://bit.ly/BetaTesterReviewer

Thanks all for your attention, and hope you like our initiative.
Regards!
No, I dont know what im doing. Nowbody knows what im doing. Thats why its called investigation.
Martin Andersen
View Profile
New user
Spain
75 Posts

Sorry, one of the links was not working on our website, and you could not fill in the form Smile Now its fixed. Sorry for the trouble
No, I dont know what im doing. Nowbody knows what im doing. Thats why its called investigation.
Martin Andersen
View Profile
New user
Spain
75 Posts

We received some applications, but if someone is interested we are still open for more participants! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Test our magic products for FREE (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL