The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (256 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..22..25..28..31..34~35~36 [Next]
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1568 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Back when you guys registered free emails worked, however now you need a paid service provider for some off reason
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2699 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I wonder why as most have yahoo, gmail etc.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3114 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Most people have a paid broadband provider which gives you X amount of email addresses . Any of these are fine with The Magic Café when they are open for membership .
It gives more clarity of the members and stops people setting up fake accounts and trolling good Café members and trying to get them unnecessarily banned ( which was their sole intention of joining ) .
I think it’s a good thing they don’t accept any old free email as nearly everyone has broadband which means in around-about way a paid email they can use , Gaz 🙂
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2699 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Hmmmm, that makes sense I guess, especially when dealing with fake accts and trolls, they can keep setting them up and there's no stopping them unless the mac id on the modem is blacklisted. The only thing they could do then is swap out their modem for another with their company.

Interesting though! I signed up about 15 yrs ago, so I got lucky!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3114 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Same here exactly joined in 2004 and have suffered massively from fake users and been banned myself because of these users and thankfully they have now been found out . Modem and ip addresses are irrelevant as thankfully the moderators will work and wean these people out regardless , which is a blessing Gaz 🙂
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Jun 7, 2019, lunatik wrote:
Well, we need to change that!

We have a facebook group where users can share presentational ideas, performance videos and report any bugs.

Are you a member there?
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2699 Posts

Profile of lunatik
No sir :/
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2019, chriswebbmagic wrote:
Have heard some people say they are struggling to get one.....i believe Mark Lemon is selling console directly from his website.

www.addsomelemon.com

and by the way...this is great, input is very easy to do and outcome/reactions are fantastic

Thanks

Can someone point me to the Google or iPhone store

The correct app for this as when I search for console it shows up loads of then

Thanks
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Search « console mark lemon »
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2019, makulit974 wrote:
Search « console mark lemon »

Thanks
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1422 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
I, like you, were grandfathered in to the Café because we were around before the requirement was put into effect. I joined April, 2002, so I was a member a mere nine months in. When Steve changed the email requirement, it was years after the site first opened and it didn't make sense to burden those members who were here pretty much since the beginning, supporting the site, hence the grandfathering.

The requirement keeps youngin's away, which typically is better for all...

Quote:
On Jun 7, 2019, lunatik wrote:
Hmmmm, that makes sense I guess, especially when dealing with fake accts and trolls, they can keep setting them up and there's no stopping them unless the mac id on the modem is blacklisted. The only thing they could do then is swap out their modem for another with their company.

Interesting though! I signed up about 15 yrs ago, so I got lucky!
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
singhal5
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of singhal5
Can predictions be made with the spectator's photo? I mean if we take a picture of a spectator holding a piece of paper with our phone, and later reveal the lottery numbers on that photo?
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2019, singhal5 wrote:
Can predictions be made with the spectator's photo? I mean if we take a picture of a spectator holding a piece of paper with our phone, and later reveal the lottery numbers on that photo?

What would be the point???? Wouldn't it be more logical to just give the spectator the litter ticket to hold and open later instead of taking a picture of them holding it and then showing the picture afterwards???
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2070 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Quote:
On Jun 9, 2019, SleepyMagic wrote:
Quote:

What would be the point???? Wouldn't it be more logical to just give the spectator the litter ticket to hold and open later instead of taking a picture of them holding it and then showing the picture afterwards???

Agreed. You're taking away an impossible prediction and turning it into a rather weak trick.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3114 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Totally agree with the last 2 posts Gaz 🙂
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Also I'm pretty sure the spectators would ask to see the actual potter ticket afterwards
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
As soon as I receive my device, I’ll be focusing on using the spectators phone. I do enjoy the idea of all the effects provided. Especially the lottery and post it note effects. I just do a lot of magic on barrowed devices. Can’t wait to test this out. I’m thinking this is going to be a trick of the year nomination. It can literally do everything I already do with other apps. Except, all in one app/device.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1693 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:

I actually think this is a golden idea. But only if you end with “ain’t technology great?!”
Preferably at a TED talk.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4450 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Mine arrived today. Only had a chance to briefly look at it, will spend a few days playing with it after watching the instructions and report back with my thoughts in due course
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Nikita
Read the thread and checked the website, but still can't find the answer - does Console work only in English?
I mean Roman alphabet in general.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (256 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..22..25..28..31..34~35~36 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL