The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (260 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..34~35~36
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2707 Posts

Profile of lunatik
It could be said that someone who doesn’t like to use electronics can use this device with very few problems. Rather than having someone who is very skilled to give their thoughts and have people say that they have success only because they are so familiar with electronics. Just a thought
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
How
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
101 Posts

Profile of How
I wanted to leave a real life performance review of a Super Bowl final score prediction utilizing the “postit selfie” option. So, I took a photo wearing the same clothing “team apparel” and my story was I took a photo before arriving to the location earlier in the day around noon time. Well, did not realize you can not backdate the time in your camera roll unless you change the days from 0. You can not show earlier in the “same” day with their prediction. I would assume this should not be like this. This is the case with the lottery prediction as well.

Also, the printer printed once then did not print again. I read up on printer and this is common where it can freeze and a reset is required on printer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (260 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..34~35~36
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL