The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (261 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..34~35~36
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2753 Posts

Profile of lunatik
It could be said that someone who doesn’t like to use electronics can use this device with very few problems. Rather than having someone who is very skilled to give their thoughts and have people say that they have success only because they are so familiar with electronics. Just a thought
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
How
View Profile
New user
Texas
93 Posts

Profile of How
I wanted to leave a real life performance review of a Super Bowl final score prediction utilizing the “postit selfie” option. So, I took a photo wearing the same clothing “team apparel” and my story was I took a photo before arriving to the location earlier in the day around noon time. Well, did not realize you can not backdate the time in your camera roll unless you change the days from 0. You can not show earlier in the “same” day with their prediction. I would assume this should not be like this. This is the case with the lottery prediction as well.

Also, the printer printed once then did not print again. I read up on printer and this is common where it can freeze and a reset is required on printer.
opieone28
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of opieone28
I received my console device this week and so far it is working very well. I also just received my printer and they are working well together. I hope everything continues working because this device could be a game changer. The possibilites are immense. It would be great if the post it routine could be modified to allow more than 4 characters. 6 characters opens up many more opportunities
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2218 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
I may have missed it in this long thread but what printer works with this? Just curious cna you print just the lottery ticket and what state is printed on the ticket

Any and all help much appreciated
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
MikeOB
View Profile
Loyal user
Doylestown, PA
213 Posts

Profile of MikeOB
Admins if this is exposure please delete. I purchased Console from Hocus Pocus gently used. I also received a second remote similar to the console remote. But has 2 buttons only and a small display at the top. The first button when pressed displays a number and a playing card value i.e. 1 KC, 2 QC, 3 JC, ect. If you keep pressing the button it goes through all the picture cards. The second button when pressed transmits it. I have no idea where it transmits it to. Its also battery charged not usb.

Does anyone know what this remote is? I called Hocus Pocus and there were not sure since the person returning it included the remote and additional instructions for the console remote but not for the additional remote.

thank you,

Mike
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2753 Posts

Profile of lunatik
You received a remote that's not a Console remote. It sounds interesting!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
MikeOB
View Profile
Loyal user
Doylestown, PA
213 Posts

Profile of MikeOB
It's driving me nuts trying to figure out what the remote is used for. I cant upload the image here due to exposure. Wonder if its ok to show the remote on inner thoughts section? Seeing if someone there might know what it is.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (261 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..34~35~36
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL