The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (256 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..14..18..22..26..30..34~35~36 [Next]
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1552 Posts

Profile of 252life
Any word
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3590 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Any word. Any number. Any date. Tutorial shows live performances of all effects. Each one takes 2-4 min. You obviously need to enter the info and wait for pic to print if you want to have a printed pic.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4198 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On May 29, 2019, Hudson Lee wrote:
Will Console work with any Bluetooth printer? Or does it have to be a Polaroid?

Polaroid Zip printer specifically. In the app is a link to a specific one. I don’t have the app yet.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On May 29, 2019, GeraintClarke wrote:
Quote:
On May 29, 2019, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
In the App Store it states,

Ultra Mind Reading Device

Console allows out to step through the folds of time
and take a disturbingly accurate photo that can be
given to your audience in any present day prediction.

Produce a seemingly impossible picture of anything a
spectator thinks of: A word, a time, a significant
number.

Multiple outs are for those that may be wrong. With
Console you’re right the first time, every time.

This app works best when paired with the
Ellusionist.com Console device by Mark Lemon.

Looks like things are starting to become a little more clear to me on what this actually does. And from what I’m seeing, it’s got my attention for sure. If this does what I’m picturing it can, then I’m sold on this. Just gotta wait until a couple full reviews or a the trailer we’ve all been waiting for.

Trailer is LIVE: https://www.ellusionist.com/console-by-mark-lemon.html

Was it what you expected?

Alright!!!! This surpassed my expectations. The reactions had me dying in laughter. It got that “certain” smile from me. ( real magic lovers will know this smile )
There’s only one last question from me. The reactions Mark got, were thoses routines he performed using an assistant or did “he” do the dirty work for the reactions he got?
Psy
View Profile
Loyal user
292 Posts

Profile of Psy
Quote:
On May 29, 2019, Silverstar wrote:
I'm tempted to buy this but I will wait to see what Greg Rostami's XTRACT has to offer.

Where can I find more info about this?
Hudson Lee
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Hudson Lee
So it has to be Polaroid zip? I’ve got a Polaroid mint that I’d rather use if I was able to not buy a whole new system.
highmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of highmagic
The Polaroid Mint is smaller than the Zip, hence it should be more suitable for close-up settings...
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1631 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On May 30, 2019, highmagic wrote:
The Polaroid Mint is smaller than the Zip, hence it should be more suitable for close-up settings...

So either one works with the app?
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Veteran user
378 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On May 30, 2019, highmagic wrote:

We've never tested the mint, but if you have one & console and it works, let us know and we'll update the product page. Smile
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1069 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
What’s a Polaroid mint ?????
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2680 Posts

Profile of lunatik
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
TazBo
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
365 Posts

Profile of TazBo
Does the Polaroid pocket printer go to sleep after a while and therefore you will need to firmly press the power button to turn it on again?
I don't have that problem with the HP Sprocket as you can disable the auto power off function.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2195 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Quote:
On May 30, 2019, TazBo wrote:
Does the Polaroid pocket printer go to sleep after a while and therefore you will need to firmly press the power button to turn it on again?
I don't have that problem with the HP Sprocket as you can disable the auto power off function.

No simple answer to that as it depends on a setting. Mark covers it in the video.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
TazBo
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
365 Posts

Profile of TazBo
Quote:
On May 30, 2019, WitchDocChris wrote:
Quote:
On May 30, 2019, TazBo wrote:

No simple answer to that as it depends on a setting. Mark covers it in the video.

So you are not denying that the Polaroid printer goes to sleep and there is no way of totally stopping it doing this.
I bought one a while ago and sent it back as I don't want to be turning it on mid performance.

HP Sprocket is far better.

Hopefully you will support the HP Sprocket printer.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3666 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Sounds good but since the cost is hefty, I will wait for honest, real-world reviews.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1069 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
How can that amount of information be inputted quickly and discreetly
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Veteran user
378 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On May 30, 2019, cardbiker wrote:
How can that amount of information be inputted quickly and discreetly

It does a lot.... BUT you don't put it ALL in one trick.

If you watch the trailer some tricks are just a word, lottery numbers, or a city... some are a cuisine, time and reservation initials.

The potential is there for it to do everything stated, but not all at once.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3590 Posts

Profile of emyers99
He says this will only work with the Zip printer because of how difficult it is to get all the necessary coding from other manufacturers. Re the sleep feature, you can’t adjust the iOS version but if you have access to an android phone, you can pair the printer with the android and go into the settings to set it to never sleep. Once you do that, you can go back to using your iphone and the adjustment you made using the android phone will apparently remain active on the printer.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2195 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
That's what I meant by it's setting dependent.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
magicguyri
View Profile
New user
RI
67 Posts

Profile of magicguyri
I am very confused as to whether these have been released, or only available for pre-sale. I received an e-mail last evening that stated shipping now, and within 10 minutes of receiving that email, it stated they were sold out. If these are only available for pre-sale, has anybody seen the actual product? I cannot find any reviews. Anyone??
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (256 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..14..18..22..26..30..34~35~36 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL