The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (256 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..16..21..26..31..34~35~36 [Next]
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2258 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
We've only just started shipping them. The only people who have the full product are the developers, really. I'm sure reviews will be coming in soon, about a week or less I'd guess for initial opinions.

The app is available and I'm sure people will play with that as well. You can do the lottery routine without the Console device and it's pretty solid.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7504 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On May 30, 2019, WitchDocChris wrote:
We've only just started shipping them. The only people who have the full product are the developers, really. I'm sure reviews will be coming in soon, about a week or less I'd guess for initial opinions.

The app is available and I'm sure people will play with that as well. You can do the lottery routine without the Console device and it's pretty solid.

What do you use as justification for the calculator to be used within the context of the lottery routine?
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2258 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
That's down to the performer isn't it?

But like a TOXIC force, you can have them enter numbers in the context of generating a random number (which can be forced).
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On May 30, 2019, magicguyri wrote:
I am very confused as to whether these have been released, or only available for pre-sale. I received an e-mail last evening that stated shipping now, and within 10 minutes of receiving that email, it stated they were sold out. If these are only available for pre-sale, has anybody seen the actual product? I cannot find any reviews. Anyone??

It was for pre-sale with a limited number of units. We sold out of iPhone stock within hours.

Then we moved some remaining Android stock into iPhone and emailed everyone. Sold out of everything very quickly and units started shipping yesterday.

Those in California (where our warehouse is located) will be getting theirs before everyone else based on shipping distance, but you should see some people by this weekend starting to give you their reviews after getting the device.

- G
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On May 30, 2019, emyers99 wrote:
He says this will only work with the Zip printer because of how difficult it is to get all the necessary coding from other manufacturers. Re the sleep feature, you can’t adjust the iOS version but if you have access to an android phone, you can pair the printer with the android and go into the settings to set it to never sleep. Once you do that, you can go back to using your iphone and the adjustment you made using the android phone will apparently remain active on the printer.

You have been really helpful. Thank you.
jruiz0216
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jruiz0216
Quote:
On May 30, 2019, emyers99 wrote:
He says this will only work with the Zip printer because of how difficult it is to get all the necessary coding from other manufacturers. Re the sleep feature, you can’t adjust the iOS version but if you have access to an android phone, you can pair the printer with the android and go into the settings to set it to never sleep. Once you do that, you can go back to using your iphone and the adjustment you made using the android phone will apparently remain active on the printer.

I have the zip and there is now a setting in the iOS app that allows an always on option. I double checked before posting this Smile
Hudson Lee
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Hudson Lee
Any idea when restock will happen?
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On May 30, 2019, Hudson Lee wrote:

We're currently re-ordering with the manufacturer ... they'll have the ETA by tomorrow and AS SOON as we have it, we'll update the page for pre-order with the known timeframe.

My guess is 45 days, but they've already done the tooling once, so it might be WAY quicker. Regardless. Click the little button on the product page to sign up and be notified when it's back in stock.

Or keep a keen eye on here and I'll let you know Smile

- G
Chanku
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Chanku
Ok, so I have some bad news regarding the Console app. I have an Iphone 8 and the app has been slow, buggy, and plain freezing on me. I have initiated a conversation with the Ellusionist support team and have been met with the answer that they will have to contact the developer regarding this. I have checked all my settings and permissions and everything checks out, but the app is not doing what it is supposed to do. What's worrying me is that the app has an outdated, buggy feel to it. I own all the Marc Kerstein and Greg Rostami apps, and have never faced any such issues. I am already considering applying for a refund.

The device is around 99$ plus shipping, the app is around 55$ and the printer is going to cost another 80-90$. The paper for the printer is going to cost extra. I just want potential buyers to know this, so they don't regret their purchase. The advertising does mention that the app and the printer are sold separately, but it does not mention how much exactly it's going to cost you.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2693 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Why would you consider asking for a refund before letting them help? Apps on initial release sometimes do have bugs sometimes, I’m sure they’ll be able to fix it pretty easily. I think everyone here knows that the app has to be purchased and if they want to print, they’ll have to purchase a printer separately.

Hopefully they’ll fix your issue very soon and hopefully have a great product in hand. Only time will tell 👍🏻
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
MarianoG
View Profile
Loyal user
SPAIN
235 Posts

Profile of MarianoG
And then you see why Penguin's Magic Monthly From October 2016 has passed under the radar for most of you...

Adding printing by bluetooth to a sprocket HP printer was there, but our "Apps" were already doing enough job to bother with that.

I wonder if the input method can be as fast as Now! and easy, given that it has secure confirmation now.
TazBo
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
370 Posts

Profile of TazBo
Quote:
On May 30, 2019, MarianoG wrote:
And then you see why Penguin's Magic Monthly From October 2016 has passed under the radar for most of you...

Adding printing by bluetooth to a sprocket HP printer was there, but our "Apps" were already doing enough job to bother with that.

I wonder if the input method can be as fast as Now! and easy, given that it has secure confirmation now.

Not sure if I understand what you are saying,
Is there an app that makes printing to a HP Sprocket automatic?
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On May 30, 2019, MarianoG wrote:

Very true. And also a very good question.
Johnny250
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of Johnny250
So is it back in stock?
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2693 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On May 30, 2019, GeraintClarke wrote:
Quote:
On May 30, 2019, Hudson Lee wrote:

We're currently re-ordering with the manufacturer ... they'll have the ETA by tomorrow and AS SOON as we have it, we'll update the page for pre-order with the known timeframe.

My guess is 45 days, but they've already done the tooling once, so it might be WAY quicker. Regardless. Click the little button on the product page to sign up and be notified when it's back in stock.

Or keep a keen eye on here and I'll let you know Smile

- G
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
doktorp
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of doktorp
On my iPhone, the app is freezing, when I hit return to save the picture to the camera roll!
I‘ve contacted the Ellusionist support.
Anybody else with this problem???
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
1626 Posts

Profile of 252life
Someone else posted about an issue with an iPhone 8.
Hope not, I really like what I’ve seen on the video and that’s my model as well.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
sOnrisemagic
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of sOnrisemagic
It’s amazing how much of the method is allowed to be discussed in an open forum.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7504 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On May 31, 2019, doktorp wrote:
On my iPhone, the app is freezing, when I hit return to save the picture to the camera roll!
I‘ve contacted the Ellusionist support.
Anybody else with this problem???

Ensure you’re running the latest iOS and turn phone off-on once you’ve installed any app.
doktorp
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of doktorp
I‘ve tried everything. It does not work.
Hope, there will be an update soon!
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (256 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..16..21..26..31..34~35~36 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL