The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (105 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Veteran user
366 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Jun 15, 2019, gamma105 wrote:
Ellusionist better address the button and exposed circuit board issues immediately. I still can’t believe why would they leave parts of the board exposed?! is it because of the Bluetooth range?

We made the device to the artists specifications. This is how he used it / still continues to use it.

I brought up an outer casing in the early phases of this product, but it was rejected by both the manufacturer on staff at the time (Adam Wilber) and, to my knowledge, the goal of the artist was to make it as small and unseen as possible.

The plastic casing would add unnecessary bulk to the unit and the heat-wrap covering was used instead.

The device works / does exactly what we say it does... it's just not very pleasing to look at, I agree.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2645 Posts

Profile of lunatik
What about the buttons being hard to use?
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Veteran user
366 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Quote:
On Jun 15, 2019, lunatik wrote:

I don't know that they necessarily are. Do you have a specific fault? Perhaps you were unlucky with a unit. We have a 3% tolerance for faulty electronics with our manufacturers - if it goes above that, we know something drastic is wrong... but it's nowhere near that atm. :S

If your unit isn't work, or someone else reads this, we'd be happy to deal with your concerns via support@ellusionist.com

That way we can tie in your concerns with your purchase and ensure it's resolved and not lost in the pages of this forum thread Smile

- G
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4421 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Quote:
On Jun 15, 2019, GeraintClarke wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 15, 2019, lunatik wrote:

I don't know that they necessarily are. Do you have a specific fault? Perhaps you were unlucky with a unit. We have a 3% tolerance for faulty electronics with our manufacturers - if it goes above that, we know something drastic is wrong... but it's nowhere near that atm. :S

If your unit isn't work, or someone else reads this, we'd be happy to deal with your concerns via support@ellusionist.com

That way we can tie in your concerns with your purchase and ensure it's resolved and not lost in the pages of this forum thread Smile

- G

The main issue I find is unless you hit the button bang on in the middle every single time and press it down completely correctly, you will hit the letter before the one you want and you won’t notice that til the end, even with vibrate on, as all vibrate tells you is a letter has been input. For me personally, solid plastic buttons would have worked better than the rubber ones which came with it. Maybe with more practice I will notice a difference.

That being said, I’ve used the backdated lottery prediction on a close friend today as I wanted to try it. I use the calculator method rather than console device for this, and it worked perfectly and the reaction was fantastic. For that alone, I can’t fault the app. The app has no issues, and hopefully I find with more practice I get better with the console device, but I would certainly have preferred solid plastic button as I mentioned above.

To anyone on the fence or worried, don’t be. I don’t regret my purchase at all. Maybe in a few weeks I will report back with my thoughts after further practice
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Console by Mark Lemon / Ellusionist (105 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL