The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Yaniv Levy Cobra Magic Interview (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

harrisfellman
View Profile
New user
Barcelona, Spain
2 Posts

Profile of harrisfellman
Hi all - I'm not very active on TMC... mostly a lurker b/c I don't generally feel like I can answer questions quickly enough to be useful LOL (Also, it's a little challenging to navigate compared to more modern stuff.).

ANYWAY,
I figured, I would let you know about a podcast interview that I just made live with Yaniv Levy from Cobra Magic -- he talks about all of his mentalism products -- they're all pretty amazing and really fly under the radar of any audience member. You can pick up the podcast by searching "modern magicians" in Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, or just come to my site and listen there.

I'm not even 100% sure how to make a link clickable -- but here's the direct link:
https://www.modernmagicians.com/007-yani......podcast/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Yaniv Levy Cobra Magic Interview (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL