The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Michael Close "Demystifying the Memorized Deck" Webinar (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mclose
View Profile
V.I.P.
306 Posts

Profile of mclose
On Sunday, May 29, at 10 a.m. (EDT), I will do another live presentation of the "Demystifying the Memorized Deck" webinar. We have chosen this time of day to be more convenient for those in the UK and western Europe. If you live in that part of the world and have friends who would like to get started with memdeck, please feel free to share this post. Here's the link:

https://www.michaelclose.com/products/de......-memdeck
Ron Giesecke
View Profile
Special user
Redding, Ca.
947 Posts

Profile of Ron Giesecke
Thanks, Mike.

If I'm unable to make this live, can I pay to see it in re-play?
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On May 24, 2019, Ron Giesecke wrote:
Thanks, Mike.

If I'm unable to make this live, can I pay to see it in re-play?

I'm not Mr. Close, but yes, anyone that registers gets a link to watch the replay anytime they want.
mclose
View Profile
V.I.P.
306 Posts

Profile of mclose
Hi Ron:

Bart is correct. As long as you register before the webinar airs (in this case, 10 am EDT) you will have unlimited access to replays. After the webinar airs, you cannot purchase it for replay viewing. (This is a limitation of the webinar software.)

Thanks for asking.
misamagic
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of misamagic
MAY 26 2019.
TODAY.

Best regards
Mihail
mclose
View Profile
V.I.P.
306 Posts

Profile of mclose
Lisa and I are gratified by the response we’ve received from our webinars; we appreciate those who have attended a live presentation and those who have spread the word about them.

We also understand that everyone has busy lives and might not be able to attend a live webinar. Because of limitations of our webinar software, we cannot sell registrations after the live webinar has aired. This has kept some from discovering the value of this format.

We feel the information offered is thorough, concise, and extremely useful, so we’d like to give those who haven’t attended one the opportunity to enjoy at least part of the webinar experience.

We are now offering a prerecorded version of “Demystifying the Memorized Deck.” It can be purchased and viewed at your leisure. The price is $15. You can purchase it here:

https://www.michaelclose.com/collections......-webinar
baobow
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of baobow
I would love to purchase the pre-recorded version of the intermidiate course when that becomes available
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Michael Close "Demystifying the Memorized Deck" Webinar (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL