The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Nice right up (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Last night my family went out for one of our first REAL outings since Morgan Campbell was diagnosed and treated for liver disease having Autism made that experience so much harder... from Feb of 2016 through July of 2018 she spent 62 weeks in the hospital and had 13 surgical procedures. Last night I was excited as we are on a budget I found a Groupon 2 adults $30 and $1 per child. Somehow when I used my Groupon gift certificate they somehow did not process the 3 children’s tickets. When we got there an hour early to make sure Morgan got as close to the front as possible because she gets a lot of anxiety. When they said the $3 tickets 12 hours later would cost $20 (total) I momentarily ran my finances and decided to go ahead! I am so glad I did!! Michael Bairefoot was amazing and someone I had overlooked was Kennedy... all that time Morgan was sick Kennedy had to grow up quickly! This boy and her are only 4months apart! But Kennedy was so excited to go on stage and to top it off she was blown away that he made seven balls appear from only 2 that they were holding! I just want to thank Michael Bairefoot for picking her out of a room full of children and I stopped for a minute and just took it in all of my kids and John and I were laughing hysterically! That $50 was worth $500 million watching my family healed!!

This is why I love what I do!
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
I should have spelled check. It should say "write up"
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I didn't want to jab at you with that so glad you saw it!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Though from what was written, it was right Smile
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On May 25, 2019, Bairefoot wrote:
I should have spelled check. It should say "write up"

While you at it though you probably should have "spell checked " I think.

Spellcheck may even be one word. I'm too lazy to look.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Thanks fellows.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
The real problem is, and I suffer from it WAY more than you do, that when you put in the word "right" it is indeed spelled correctly.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Nice right up (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL