We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » A Juggler's Style Build (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Evans
View Profile
Special user
Rio Grande
645 Posts

Profile of Eric Evans
Summer is upon us and with it brings the "high season". I'm embarking on a 3 or 4 part series to delve into how to stop and build crowds. First up is a "Juggler's Build", which will not apply to some of us here but nevertheless the information is important for us all to consider when examining our own performances. This type of build applies more to Circle Show Performers but many aspects can be applied to building a crowd regardless of types or styles.

It can be viewed here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8jV-8ZP-Y8&t=141s

Please give it a thumbs up if you like it and please feel free to comment.

Next video that I'll be putting up will be concerning Travel Tips. Whether you're traveling domestically or overseas I will go over information that will make your journey a lot smoother and more enjoyable.

For example, there's one thing that I always do first when I arrive at a new pitch. That something greatly reduces the stress that can often accompany travel.

So, buckle up and get rolling!
kOnO
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of kOnO
I Like it

TWO Thumbs UP

kOnO
It is a lot easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
Nickoli Sharpe
View Profile
Regular user
Worldwide
115 Posts

Profile of Nickoli Sharpe
One of my first influences into the art of street performing came from my buddy Nick Nickolas back in 89.
I tried and tried to get a crowd, the boys ( Streetperformers) were at the pub down the street watching.
After about 20 min of feeling like I’d been completely humiliated tears in my eyes I packed up and headed down the street.
Nick came running up and said, “hey some days it works others are just harder to get em to stop,
you need to smile more,talk to them like reg people get them to want to hang out with ya for a half hour”.
The idea of smiling a lot made a huge difference. Finally if you promise to do something be sure to deliver.
Great job Eric
Thank you
Nickoli
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » A Juggler's Style Build (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL