The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free Card Trick (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Here's a free method I'd like to share with everyone for an easy little card trick:

- You have a card selected, and then replaced into the deck.
- You immediately spread the deck face-up on the table to show that the selection has vanished!
- The deck is then handed to the spectator, who spreads it on the table.
- Lo and behold, one card appears to be reversed... they remove it, and it is of course, their card!

It's a regular deck, no set-up, and no double-sided tape - just a couple sleights which work together nicely.

Here's the link to where you can learn it: https://wandering-magic.teachable.com/p/free-magic1

Once you create an account (which is also free), the method will be at the bottom of the "curriculum page", under "May 2019".

Enjoy!

Best,
Tom Phoenix
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8820 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I want to take the time once again to sing the praises of Tom Phoenix' work...it is just some clever stuff! Smile He has a whole website full of effects and I seriously suggest you all visit and take a peek around. It's easy to get into, and once you go in there you won't want to come out, as there's just so much good thinking, teaching and magic all around the place...and most of it is FREE!!!

Tom is a wonderful teacher, really takes his time with you and you will learn some wonderful effects. This new one from him is quite good, and he shows you a couple of different ways to do it, both easy enough... Take a look for yourself! Smile

Finally here, the man is a real thinker, has an interesting feel for this stuff, and loves sharing his finds and the art with others. What's not to like about all that? Smile

I think you'll love his site and learn tremendously from a man with a real mind for good magic. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Mini Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free Card Trick (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL