The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Vault - Oil Unrigged by Jordan Cotler and Big Blind Media DOWNLOAD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

therealbrogilbert
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of therealbrogilbert
Bande
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of Bande
I love oil and water tricks but did not like the video for this one. The flipping between the fronts and backs I find confusing -- you show me red and blue backs mixed together but the unmixing is showing the fronts being red and back separated - which will naturally cause people to ask to see the backs. Also the handling, in my opinion, is pretty sloppy -- you can easily see cards separate when there should be one etc. Trying to be constructive, it might be a bit more convincing if you made the cards with red and black backs instead of blue -- this way you could more easily establish red cards are red and black cards are black? Just a thought from a very amateur magician. As always, experts may have better thoughts on this than me. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Vault - Oil Unrigged by Jordan Cotler and Big Blind Media DOWNLOAD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL