The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Best sources for spoon bendings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Johnny250
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Johnny250
Hello friends. what is the best sources in your opinion? I learned many years ago from osterlind dvds and lectuers, gerry and banacheck psychokinetic silverware, and also liquid metal by morgan strebler. I want to go back and start again and do full routins in my show that base on spoon bending, breaking spoons and etc. what stuff did you liked and learnd your most practical methods?
thanks
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1086 Posts

Profile of Banachek
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
jcroop
View Profile
Special user
771 Posts

Profile of jcroop
You cannot go wrong with Banachek's DVD. It is where I first learned about metal bending.

I had the opportunity to see Richard Osterlind at a lecture performance. I was sitting about 5 feet away from him. I knew what he was going to do, how he would do it and how it would it end. An yet I was convinced he had bent the spoon without any subterfuge.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Best sources for spoon bendings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL