The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Break-Apart Production Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
FrankFindley
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2019, Dan Ford wrote:
Abbott's put out a Continental Cabinet that worked on the same principle as Okito's Sleeve Production in the 70's, which I still use to this day. Very deceptive! It had a Dragon stenciled on the 4 sides which are no longer there, as I changed the outside look. Quite a l**d chamber.

Indeed, it is in my first Abbott's catalog from 1976! It looks like it may still be available. Here it is in action:

Quote:
On Jun 3, 2019, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Abbott's made this prop as well for many years. It sat up high in a glass case. No one ever suggested taking a look at it. They only painted it all black with some silver paint markings. Not very colorful for a stage prop.

Bill, is the Continental Cabinet the prop of which you were thinking or did they have another which was a Breakaway box?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Break-Apart Production Box (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL