The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » New Book Beside the Launch Pad (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11906 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Hi Guys and Gals,

I just released a new nonfiction book called Beside the Launch Pad-Eyewitness to the Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster 51 L. It was a labor of love. How it ties into magic is I do motivational speaking now with mentalism tied in, The book is what I speak about. I have it for sale under a buck on Amazon. I was there and super close when the Challenger disaster occurred killing all seven astronauts. Anyway, I hope you can give it a look, it has lots of pictures also. Appreciate reviews! Thank you.

https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B07SJJD6MY
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11906 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Book cover. The actual photo I took of the Challenger about 80 seconds after take off.

Link: www.amazon.com/author/gianicano

Click here to view attached image.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11906 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Free download until tomorrow in celebration of Apollo 11 moon landing July 20, 2019.

Feedback much appreciated!

www.amazon.com/author/gianicano

Next book: How to Motivate your employees without being a Mentalist due out in October. Stay tuned!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » New Book Beside the Launch Pad (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL