The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Where to find Wooden Billiard Balls (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic112376
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Magic112376
I’ve been searching for months trying to find some 2” (or 2 1/8”) Wooden Billiard ball sets, but have had no luck finding anywhere with them in stock (except Owens who are asking for $295). Does anyone have any ideas? If anyone has a set they’re willing to sell, I’d be open to a discussion.
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2149 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
I’ve had good luck with these folks:
http://williamsmagic.com/shop/index.php?......id=14045

If you want to be certain, call them and explain what you are looking for. They have managed to get me things I can’t find elsewhere a couple of times.

Patrick
Alex Day
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of Alex Day
I saw a nice Thayer set of rainbow balls going for cheap off eBay. Probably Cardini style. I find pleasure in spray painting wood balls off eBay. I produced some white type. Even made my own s**** that is locking. To produce a set like Thayer you would have to buy a lot of paint and it would take hours. Even comes with a s****. It took me years before I finally finished mine. I only use three because the pinky slips.
JoeLyons
View Profile
New user
Although I've lurked here for years, i only have
24 Posts

Profile of JoeLyons
They sell sets on www.hocus-pocus.com.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Just discovered Daytona Magic has wood Billiard Balls listed in 1 3/4" and 2" sizes, in Red, White, and Yellow.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Trick Supply just got some new wooden Billiard Balls in standard and 2 inch size.
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of thomasR
I just bought some 2” wooden balls from penguin. They were pretty cheap. I bought them along with the Bond Lee 2” balls.... I figured I would try them both out. The bond lee’s are a Dream!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2020, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Just discovered Daytona Magic has wood Billiard Balls listed in 1 3/4" and 2" sizes, in Red, White, and Yellow.

Here is the page...

https://www.daytonamagic.com/search/inde......ALLS&p=3

Doug
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Jan 27, 2020, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Trick Supply just got some new wooden Billiard Balls in standard and 2 inch size.

And...(once again) here is the link:

https://tricksupply.com/woocommerce-sear....../product

Smile

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Where to find Wooden Billiard Balls (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL