The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Using a Joker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicwiia
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of magicwiia
In NFW and ACE, a joker is used. I don't particularly like the concept of using Jokers as most people never use them to begin with. Moreover, the Jokers are black and white while two of suits of the ACEs are red.

I'm looking to have a more visual display using the same concept as ACE or NFW. One thought was to use just the Ace of Spade and King of Hearts. They would obviously be a bold difference and display well during the presentation. The challenging would be the patter/story line why there are just Ace of Spade and King of Hearts.

A second thought would be to use colored Jokers as they contain red and yellow. The benefit of colored Jokers is you would have four regular Aces in all four suits and could use the poker story line which fits with the four different Aces.

Any thoughts how I could weave King of Hearts rather than Jokers into the patter and have it both interesting and make sense?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Using a Joker (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL